Tuesday 10 February 2009

Synapse


So. I'm back. I've been in the virtual wilderness like the Prophet in the desert; On the run from indulgences such as this. But unlike him I have no Hadith to impart.

However, stuff has occurred since I last posted. Some highlights good and bad follow here -

Christmas - The Guardian newspaper gave away wrapping paper designed by Jonathon Ross and then Tilda Swinton.

The best album of 2008 was possibly 'Meet Glenn Campbell' by Glenn Campbell. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

Been doing running and some mountain biking.

And finally a proper road bike - a Cannondale Synapse. And I love it. I actually want to marry it and, being the cycling bigamist I am, I will also marry road biking itself. Road biking, even in the bloody snow with the water frozen in my (Cannondale) water bottle, feels like the most perfect thing. How did I ever not do this ? I have been wasting my life.

T

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back