Thursday 22 May 2008

The most pointless thing I have done so far today is write this post..

What to write about...

Been runnning every other day; in London at lunchtime (5k in 26 mins) and at the weekend home in Chelmsford (4 miles), which was really nice.

Been biking in Danbury last Friday night, but my chain snapped.

Rode back from Ingatestone this morning on the Phantom after dropping Patsy's car off (11 miles.

Going away this weekend in the van to Walberswick.

Erm...

Why do I do this blog ?

T

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Its not pointless, I like reading it, and I dont suppose I'm the only one. I'm disappointed when I check it out and you've not written anything. Have fun in Walberswick and tell us all about it next week!!

londonjogger said...

keep running and keep blogging dude .... :)

Anonymous said...

What is point, blog...what is point, run...what is point, ride...what is point, music...what is point, life...what is point