Tuesday 2 September 2008

Running in August

My running in August has been ok. Mostly 6 miles runs at lunchtime in London and a few more through the lanes in Suffolk.

I did a great 6.5 miler in Dunwich, round the castle thingy, up to Minsmere.

I did a 7 miler last Wed in London with Ian; we got lost. Ended up in Swiss Cottage and ran back to Kilburn passed Abbey Road and all the toffs.

But yesterday, my first run of September was the worst I have ever done. No energy and my lower back was aching like never before. I had to stop every 10 mins / mile. And then Ian accidentally elbowed my Forerunner and shattered the screen. I was somewhat upset..

I have been taking it easy but then Friday was a bit of a bender at CJ's wedding. I have no idea why I couldn't run yesterday.

T

No comments: