Tuesday 1 January 2008

Radiohead - Scotch Mist - Videotape


Here is an audio track from last nights Radiohead webcast. The webcast was called Scotch Mist and this track is 'Videotape'.

Get it here - http://www.mediafire.com/?bmt1clk05jy

Videotape is probably my fave track from 'In Rainbows'. This version, although I've only heard it today as background to our kids incessant squeaking and shouting, sounds more urgent than the album track. Thom Yorke's arcing voice tip toeing through the music, graceful and yearning.

It's New Year. I did a quick 4.3 mile run this morning at 0830. It was hard. I'd only had 4 hours sleep and I'd been rolling drunk as we fell into bed. The sweat poured off me and I ran as fast as I could; chasing the new year in. I ran through town but one half of the park was closed by the police. There was police tape all over the park with a police person at at every entrance. They wouldn't tell me what had occurred. Only that it was 'very serious'.

I cannot wait to get these bloody Christmas decorations down.

T

3 comments:

lisuardo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lisuardo said...

link bad
chile valle de lqui

Anonymous said...

If you want to stop break up comes to an end from developing, it's vital that you have your own hair cut frequently. If you keep the head of hair quick, you have to have it reduce each and every 6 to 8 several weeks. If you have very long head of hair or would want to improve your your hair out, it's nonetheless essential that you cut it regularly. [url=http://www.xxxw12woo.info]be57u7jer[/url]