Saturday 28 July 2007

Ho hum

Another week.

Some runs to list:

20th July - Thurs early morning, up the hill at home in Chelmsford - 2.38 miles / 24 mins.

21st July - Sat morning down the private road to Hylands (saw the Scouts). A great run. - 4.7 miles / 49 mins.

23rd July - Mon lunchtime to Parliament Hill in Hamspstead Heath. Great run. 4.4 miles / 44.49. Good pace too. With hills and everything..

24th July - Tues lunchtime to Hampstead Heath with Iain as part of our Great North Schedule. A hard run; hot, no water. 5.2 miles / 55 mins.

26th July - Thurs morning, early. Private Road route. Great run. I loved this one. Picked up a good speed in the last half. I was flying through the park like a bronzed god. The mist parting before me like the ocean breaking on the shore.

27th July - Friday lunchtime, in Woolpit in Suffolk; I don't like not knowing where I am going. This was one of those runs. I also don't think I'll ever forget getting stuck in 'cat shit passage' in Woolpit last week; Woolpit has now been sullied in my mind. Even thinking of it is making me itch.

Do you want a coat with Bench written on it ? I would love one. It needs to be a kinda distressed denim / military type coat with BENCH emblazoned on the back in massive letters. It would be so good.

I saw the drummer from Razorlight a week or so ago when I was running in London. He appeared to be carrying an unopened Pot Noodle (a raw Pot Noodle). Three weeks ago I saw Jeremy Paxman at Liverpool Street Station and he was eating a lemon, with the skin on an all.

On that note here is 'Johnny Cash' by Sons & Daughters. Play loud when you should be doing something else.

http://www.mediafire.com/?2z2cjoltn9m


Amen

T

No comments: