Tuesday 31 July 2007

Myipurts

Erm. Check out my last two runs on the Nike widget to the right...

Saturday - a slow run to Hylands with Dom.

Sunday - an 8 miler with Simon, Joseph and Claire. Great run. Finished in the pub.

Today, Tuesday lunchtime - a quick 3 miles to Hampstead and back from Kilburn. With a record pace of 10.06'.. And this route is one big hill (Arckwright Hill). Great run. Hot. My hip hurts now.

But, really all I'm thinking of now is going away next week for a week in the country with my beautiful wife and kids...

As I stare out of the window of Liverpool Street train this morning I listened to 'More Specials', by the Specials. And on the way home I listened to Jill Scott's 'Golden' three times in a row.

I am longing to get away from London, Chelmsford, this bloody computer, the TV, work, emails and letters. I want my kids with me 24 hours a day for 9 days. I want to eat only barbecues and fish and chips. Get stoned with Mike and drink wine with Libby.

3 more days to go..

T

No comments: