Wednesday 17 October 2007

Our Lives..

I went to a new physio on Saturday and she has diagnosed the problem with my left leg as a 'damaged calf muscle'. Not achilles tendonitis. My achilles is apparently fine. I've spent the last 5 weeks icing my achilles and doing achilles stretches. I've been ignoring my calf. Great eh ?

But, I'm back. Kind of. Nearly.. The physio showed me calf strectches, did a load of ultrasound. And this morning I ran on the treadmill for 10 mins. I feel fine. In fact it felt 100% great to be running again. Even if it were on the bloody treadmill. She advised me to walk for ten mins every other day this week and then do 5 mins walk / 5 mins run on the treadmill every other day next week. But I literally could not stop myself. I found myself running and it was so good. I did'nt go fast. I had no incline at all. It was good. Next week I intend to get back on the road...

So. Now I'm back..

Download this http://www.mediafire.com/?1m0jx1ftxxw

It is a track by Oddessey called 'Our Lives Are Shaped By What We Love'. I downloaded this track as part of a compilation and was drawn to it by the title. It's really quite special. It moves with swing and vibe. It puts me in a good mood. Music is like fuel to me sometimes.

No comments: