Monday 1 October 2007

REST

Ignore that last post about doing the 'drops' to stretch the tendon.. My ankle on Friday was worse than it had been in a week... I spent the weekend not bounding up stairs (as I do at work), walking miles or cycling like a lunatic to and from the station. I went to the gym and ignored the cross trainer and now, finally, it feels as though my leg is healing.

So. I deduce that for my achilles tendon to heal I must avoid all strenuous leg excerises. Pity the physio did'nt advise me on that 2 weeks ago. This morning my ankle feels 100% fine.. But I am not running for at least another week. I want it to heal properly..

Anyway, yesterday I went to Decathlon in Lakeside and bought loads of winter running bits, including men's running tights. I look like Spiderman... The evil Spiderman, they're black..

T

No comments: