Wednesday 11 June 2008

My Pillow Is The Threshold


I rode my bike to Ingatestone early this morning. I spent the day working in peace and quiet at my dear mother in law's house. The trains to London are screwed so I elected to 'work at home'. The fact that I could get to ride to Ingatestone via some bridleways and Galleywood Common was also a factor. I took an hour to get there.

However, I got a little lost and rather than double back I waded across a babbling brook (see the bad pic above). The mud was deep and a I saw a fish. I took my shoes and socks off and with the bike over my shoulder I 'waded' into the water. It was the perfect temperature. I am hard.

Last night I got the new Silver Jews album. This track, 'My Pillow Is The Threshold' is my initial favorite. If it wasn't for this song I probably would not listen to it again. But this is a good one. I had the song buzzing in my head since I woke this morning (and did a 4 mile run with Morgan - I almost take my own breath away).

Get it here - http://rapidshare.com/files/121728056/04_my_pillow_is_the_threshold.mp3.html

T

No comments: