Monday 3 September 2007

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have done 3 runs which I need to log here.

Sunday (yesterday) - 9.6 miles. 9:47 / mile pace. An early morning run in Chelmsford, up Longstomps / private road / Hylands / Writtle / Chelm. Fantastic. Loved it. Tried a gel booster thing. I think it worked.

Friday - 5 miles 9:58 / mile pace. At lunchtime to Parliment Hill. Hilly, hard work. My ankles ached like hell after.

Wed - 4 miles 10 / mile pace. At Lunch to Hampstead Heath. Those hills are still there..

I have also -

1) watched Sunshine, the latest Danny Boyle movie. Really quite good apart from the dreadful closing credits with a terrible I Am Kloot track. This aside the movie has stayed with me. Certain details are starting to make sense to me now (the dust on Icarus 1..). Recommended.

2) watched Transformers; rubbish. A big toy advert. Preposterous. But it is for kids, not old men like me.

3) watched Bourne Ultimatum; thoroughly enjoyed it. Although, I have been trying to work out why.. I keep thinking I like Matt Damon in it, and he does carry the movie. But thinking back, all I can recall of Matt is a of baby faced amorphous frowning action man. Can you remember what he was even wearing ?

4) listened to the Cramps 'Human Fly' all weekend, as my little boy (who is 3) loves it, and so do I. Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Go here for a copy - http://www.mediafire.com/?aiy7zslz31z

T

No comments: