Tuesday 11 September 2007

Hampstead Ponds - lunchtime run and swim


I just ran to Hampstead Heath, from Kilburn. Swam in the mixed pond for 20 minutes and then run back to the factory. It was great. The last time I swam in a pond was Frensham Ponds when I was a child. I went with Lee today. He rode his bike and I ran.. What a fine way to spend a lunchtime in September. It beats eating a packet of Monster Much and staring at some rubbish on You Tube.

4 mile run - not sure of the pace. It'll be sub 10 mins though. The Nike+ will split it into two runs.

What did you do for lunch ?

T

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ate a lovely home made red onion and goats cheese tart outside in the sun. Shared a bottle of chilled Rose with some friends, then packed my case ready to fly back and see you tomorrow.

I hope you didnt swallow any of that 'shared' pond water, by the way!